Engineered Fire Alarm Systems
RFI employs the qualified staff to design and engineer commercial fire alarm systems that meet your specific needs and are compliant with all relevant codes. Our NICET certified engineering and field staff remains current with the requirements of the local fire department and authorities having jurisdiction – utilizing their expertise to navigate your project to successful completion.
Life Safety Applications and Solutions
- Automatic Fire Alarm Systems
- FM 200 Systems
- VESDA Systems
- Mass Notification Systems
- Healthcare Communications
- Emergency Radio Response Systems
- Design/Build Engineering Services
- Complete Permit Services
- 24-hour UL Listed Monitoring
- Online Compliance and Inspection Reporting
- Inspection Management and Verification
RFI Fire Alarm Monitoring, Testing, Inspection and Maintenance
The National Fire Protection Association, state and local fire authorities mandate that fire alarm systems must be professionally monitored and undergo periodic functional testing and appliance inspections. Proactively addressing these requirements, RFI provides a full suite of services to meet these provisions. Our field technicians are professionally trained and certified to test, inspect and service your fire alarm system.